Sign up to receive more information, discounts and newsletters via email:
What's the difference between GX and AT?
GX (Performer Series)
- Has a 52” clear, detachable cord with a 3.5mm gold-plated jack.
- Detachable cord is bendable, formable over the ear. Cord hangs behind the ears.
- All other specs and color variations are the same as the AT line.
- Ideal for: musicians of all types.
AT (Listener Series)
- Has a 52” black, non-detachable cord with 3.5mm gold-plated jack.
- Non-detachable cord hangs straight down the body (in front of the ears).
- All other specs and color variations are same as the GX line.
- Ideal for: frequent travelers, exercise, hearing protection, music buffs, etc.